Stylishly located on the golf course, this beautiful home is in the desirable community of Walden on Lake Houston. Quietly nestled in a manicured section of Walden. 2 story Foyer that opens to a large study with French doors on the right & Formal Dining Room on the other side. Master Suite down, Game/Media room up, 3.5 bath begins with an impressive entry which immediately captures the unique architecture of the home, along with amazing pond & golf course view! Soaring windows & fireplace, Granite Counter-tops throughout. Your HUGE Chef's Island Kitchen with a gas cook-top & breakfast bar is great for entertaining! Master Suite boasts Large Bay Windows that overlooks the backyard. Master Bath boasts a whirlpool tub & separate shower. Spend your days lounging on the backyard patio while enjoying the scenic pond & golf course view. Minutes from Lake Houston! Prime location for commuters. Close to U.S.59, Sam Houston Tollway, Grand Parkway & George Bush Airport.
An Amazing Location on Walden’s Private Golf Course located in the Walden on Lake Houston Community.
Nestled on a Lake/Golf Course Lot. Built in 2004
This Charmingly Designed 2 Story home stands apart from the competition with 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ Baths, 3,556 Sq. Ft of living area. Master Suite on the First Floor, Island Kitchen, Enormous Size Living Area, High Ceilings, Custom molding & Crown molding, covered Front Porch & a Back Yard Patio with a view of the Stunning pond and Golf Course to relax! Also, fairly New Carpet on the second floor. No Back Neighbors!!
- Massive Upstairs Game-room is used as a Media Room. Wrought Iron Spindle Staircase, Recessed Lights, Granite Counters throughout, Custom Cabinets. Basket Ball Goal, Window Treatments, Flooring includes Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Wood & Carpet. 2 Car Garage.
- Nestled on the lovely scenic Walden’s Private Golf Course in the Walden on Lake Houston Community. You can enjoy the view of the Stunning Pond and Golf Course from your back yard. You can get pleasure from Lake Houston, the beautiful trees, the park as well as hike and bike trails. Lush Landscaping surrounding the home gives the property exceptional curb appeal. It is hard to believe a quiet, peaceful neighborhood like Walden on Lake Houston exists in an urban setting.
- Near Schools, Lake Houston, Walden on Lake Houston Country Club and Parks. Plus, close to Numerous Dining and Shopping Venues! Close proximity to Hwy 59, Beltway 8 and the Grand Parkway! The Property did not sustain any flooding during Hurricane Harvey!
- Easy access to the World Class Shopping & Dining, Medical Centers and Downtown. Truly an outstanding opportunity!
Beveled Glass and Wooden Door with a Two-Story Entryway
First Floor Living Area offers all the comforts of Home & Entertaining…
- Spacious Den includes a Gas-log Fireplace with an Electric Start Fireplace
- Large Island Kitchen
- Master Suite
- Formal Dining Room & Study/Office Room
- Large windows allowing plenty of Natural Light overlooks backyard, Stunning Pond and Golf Course
- Wrought Iron Spindle Staircase
- ½ Bath for your guests
Inviting Island Kitchen, adjacent to the Dining Area and Den:
Perfect for anyone who likes to cook and still be part of the conversation!
- Breakfast Bar
- Huge Walk-in Pantry
- Hanging Pot Holder with Coordinating Pots
- Granite Counters galore & Tons of Custom cabinetry
- Double Sink
- Appliances including Dishwasher Gas Cooktop and Electric Oven
Utility Room located on the 1st floor…
- Cabinetry for storage
- Washer & Dryer is included with the sale!
Master Suite offers a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere…
- Large Bay Windows overlooking the Backyard
- Generous Size Room
- Master Bath:
- Whirlpool Garden Tub with Window
- Walk-in Shower surrounded by Tile
- Granite Counters & Custom Cabinetry
- Enormous Size Walk-in Closet with Shelves
- His n Her sinks
All Bedrooms Upstairs include:
Large windows & Nice Size Closets
Jack N Jill Bathroom between Bedroom # 3 & #4
- Granite Counters
- Two Sinks
- Shower/Bath Combo
Bathroom #3 Upstairs
- Granite Counters
- Shower/Bath Combo
- Massive Size; Great for watching your favorite movies & shows and entertaining!
- Used as a Media Room
- Projector, Enormous Screen with an Automatic Control and Couches Stay
- Black Out Shades with an Automatic Control to darken the room.
Exterior, Perfect for Entertaining and room for a Pool….
- Wrought Iron Fence on the Backyard.
- Covered front porch
- Pool size Backyard with a Patio, overlooks the Stunning Pond and Golf Course!
- Just imagine, having BBQ’s, sipping a cup of coffee or tea while sitting on your Backyard Patio!
- Hike & Bike Trails
- Attached 2 Car Garage